Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HeLLO!!

Hahaha...i'm in quite a good mood today...in my previous post i ranted about this video i was doing?.. well, the person it was intended for liked it!, and praised it twice when he was giving his farewell speech on stage!..

Oh well, some updates here...

Firstly, I went to take photos for the dinner event yesterday, wasn't happy with the photos at all...they turned out under-exposed...even though i was using ISO 800 film!...urgg...maybe it REALLY is time to invest in either a DSLR, or a proper flash system!...but then again, i still prefer the solid feel of a full mechanical film slr camera...like the Nikon FM2...haha..oh well, gonna have to learn a lot more about handling light in photography!..there's a contest coming up, for this "Singapore Youth Photographer Award"...i wanna take part in it...if I can win, it would be cool!...could put that money to good use too!..haha...i've got loads of items on my shopping list!..i wanna buy a new knife, and a new bike!(more abt the bike next)

Haha..okay, on the bike...Today i went to test ride the bicycle(not motocycle)...it is a classic ALAN racing bike, probably made in the 1980s, but the quality is pretty good, and the bike feels structurally sound!..oh well, but it costs S$1500, a sum which i might not have to spare just now..=(..still have so much stuff to pay for, including knives of course!..haha..oh well, hopefully i get back most of my loans..haha...then things will be a lot easier on me..hahaha...yupz...

Oh well, guess it's gonna be a short entry today...cos i'm kinda tired..
Can't wait to go to Paris!!...

My prayers go to u Elisha, Jabez, & Paul, my 3 God-brothers!...haha...Do tag okay!!

++ quoth dragonfly at 10:46 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.