Sunday, March 26, 2006

hEllo!...

Hmm...i led children's worship today again, with Joannz, and today's was great AGAIN!!...the kids are wonderful...i used to be very nervous about leading children's worship, because sometimes the children would be chattering among themselves, and it made me feel that i was doing a lousy job, being unable to retain their attention...But for the past 1 month, I've enjoyed every single worship!..the kids have been great, singing, and actively participating in the worship..i felt so happy just being in their midst!...Can't wait till i next lead agaiN!

Just came back from a movie "Running Scared"...it's an R21 show, due primarily to the fact that violence is in its abundance in the show...but i quite liked the show..because of the fact that it had a nice ending..maybe you'd think of me as being silly, but i really like shows which have a nice ending, where a family gathers, where romeo and juliet find the cupid within them...it really makes my day..=)

I miss my 3 brothers too!...Elisha, Jabez, and of course Paul...Everytime I listen to Kenny G's "Forever In Love", I just think of them...The tune hurls me into a reminiscing mood, where i start to miss the days of fun cycling, swimming, tennis, bowling, etc with them...(i miss you guys!)..oh, the song "Final Countdown" reminds me of them too!...Paul's cool!, he told me this once, "I like the final countdown because you like it"...that was just absolutely beautiful...oh well, i've just got to wait for them to return in end-2007..may time just fly by me...

Oh well, guess that's all i have to share for today?..will be back to leave updates on my life, my dreams, my aspirations, my inspirations again...till then, I leave you with a quote,

"Life, What is it but a dream?"

Cheers!
Dragonfly...=)

++ quoth dragonfly at 6:06 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.