Thursday, March 23, 2006

You gave me Me,
So i could Be;
You gave me Life,
So i could Live;

You gave me Legs,
So i could Walk;
You gave me Eyes,
So i could See;

You gave me a Heart,
So i could Love;
You gave me Friends,
So we could Be;

You gave me Dreams,
So i could Wish;
You gave me Tears,
So i could Weep;

So give me Wings,
Teach me to Fly;
So give me Joy,
Teach me to Smile;

So give me Music,
Teach me its Beat;
So give me Love,
Teach me to Live.

Amen.

++ quoth dragonfly at 7:54 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.