Wednesday, April 12, 2006

HeLLO! Everyone!...it's been almost a week since i last blogged!..haha...well, this is what i have been busy with...
Clairol Posted by Picasa
twas helping Evien and her project group with their marketing project...which is to promote Clairol Herbal Essence's new product...I've never ever experienced what University work life was like, but over the past few days, i had a little taste of it..haha...and i think it's very hectic!...but well, i hope i will be able to do a good job when i get into the university...=)...

Anyway, some stuff i would like to voice out on my blog...

First and foremost, I want to congratulate my bestfriend Ben in finding his other half...haha...sneaky fella...hahaha...always bluff me...when i ask him is there any girl he likes in uni...he always tells me that no...there isn't...then always out the blue, he will just suddenly tell me, "hey, i just got attached"...so secretive!!...haha...

Next, I've been very happy these few days because I recieved an email from the Chow family, of which Elisha, Jabez & Paul are from...They said through the email that they would be returning to Singapore, sometime in August, whereby the 3 kids would continue their studies in Singapore thereafter!...cool!!...i really miss the 3 of them...especially my favourite Elisha!...YaY!...would be able to see them soon!!

My third note would be a note of congratulations to Pongsy, for FINALLY changing to a new phone...haha...the Motorola V3X!!....twas one of my dream phones too, but i decided to stick to my beloved Communicator...hahaha...

Oh, and yesterday I went to visit my "ee-poh-chor"...who's 104 this year..pretty cool to have been visiting her all these years, and she seems to be going strong!...although she seems a little pessimistic...maybe after so many years, she's just bored of life...especially when everyday passes by so uneventfully...I hope when i grow old, I would age with grace, and face the concluding chapter of my life with a smile on my face...

Oh well, till the next time thoughts worthy of blogging cross my mind again....Seeya!

i leave you guys with my favourite quote:

Life,
What is it but a dream?..

CheerS!..
Dragonfly!

++ quoth dragonfly at 11:34 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.