Thursday, April 06, 2006

HEllo!...


Hahahaha...finally i can blogg...there was some problem accessing blogger just now...but anyway that's solved!...anyway here's some updates on my life...

met up with my "Makan-Kakki" Weizhen to holland village to eat laksa...The laksa there's pretty good...and when you request extra "hum", they really give u a lot more...much better then other places, where you'd only get a measly increase in the amount of "hum"...was originally supposed to meet up with Evien after makkan-ing, but she got caught up with some stuff...haha...let's meet up soon!...oh well, it was quite funky lah...i think Holland Vee is a real cool place, somehow i like the ambience there..it's not as crowded as Orchard too!...

Haha..oh well, at night i went to see my friend Mathias off to Italy for his Choir performance/competition..I still remember, and i'm grateful for the time when u came to see me off once for my holidays, and once when i went to Australia for Airgrading...All the best for ur competition, and Bon Voyage!

Anyway, to Joannz, glad to hear u back wif ur "dearie"...(eeyerz...so rou ma....)..haha...treasure him!...=)...i'm darned tired now, and getting a bit crazy..haha..so i shall sign off hear for the night...i leave u guys with my favourite quote...

"Life, What is it but a dream?..."

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:16 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.