Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hello!...

An account of my day today, and the thoughts that ran through my head...

I awoke at about 15 minutes past the noon hour..lazed around at home till about 2pm, before i left my house, equipped with my trusty Nikon film-SLR, and a smaller Canon ixus digital camera as a backup..my preliminary plan was to make a voyage back to the Marina Pier, and perhaps capture some nice photos, but in the end i decided not to, but rather leave it till friday, when re-visit the place..

Well, i decided to take a stroll along the areas bordering the esplanade area..after a short stroll, i settled at Daniel Yam's "Bakerzin"..tis a pretty neat place, i had 3 "tapas"..as they called it, and had a cup of cappucino..twas a pretty relaxing afternoon, and there was a mediacorp Channel 8 show being filmed at where i was..Ms Tan..don't be jealous ya..haha..after my tea, as i was walking towards Funan, i bumped into another scene being filmed..talk about karma...oh well, that pretty much sums up my delightful afternoon..oh, and of recent, i've been listening to classical music as i embark on my "journeys of discovery", and it's awesome..it just leaves me in a dream-like mood, where i'm able to fully grasp, and appreciate the beauties of nature..

In the evening, I had dinner at Equinox with my mum and this Ballet Examiner from the Royal Academy of Dancing..twas a pretty cool dinner, nice scenery from the top of Westin Swissotel(sp?)..set dinner was pretty nice, i think it's about $90+ per set, and together with some nice wine, really makes a nice dinner meal..=)..

Well, that more or less sums up my day..i spent some time musing on what i wanted to do in future, and kinda have some new ideas, let's see what the future holds..only God knows for certain...oh ya, cut my palm today accidentally. Had just sharpened an AL MAR SERE Attack II folder, when i slipped off the bed, and my hand slid right along the cutting edge..had a pretty nasty cut from that one..haha..thankfully my folks weren't at home, or they'd get all uptight about it..(proves my sharpening skills are pretty much up to standard yea?)

Oh well, nothing much to add for tonight...the week's passing so slowly!...urggh!..i can't wait for august to come, because that's when my 3 brothers return!...=)

++ quoth dragonfly at 7:21 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.