Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hello!..haha...I haven't posted in quite a while...was pretty busy...well, here's an update!..
Last sunday we had this celebration of the 125th Anniversary of the Presbyterian Church's existence in Singapore, and had a dance item from the youths..I was one of the tambourine dancers...haha...pretty hard to imagine me dancing eh?..=)..well, it went pretty well, except for the fact that i was pettrified during the actual day..because i was located pretty much right smack in the centre of the performance area for the dancers...and furthermore i had friends who were looking...haha...twas a pretty nerve-wrecking moment. And i must really have been very "stone-faced", because after the event, a friend smsed me
"Hey u looked very stone todae during d dance. u okae?"
hahaha...thanks for your concern =), but i was just plain nervous...and kinda forgot my steps, and was focusing on Xy, who was in front of me, trying to make sure i didn't miss out, or make the wrong move..haha...there must have been at least 100,000 people in the indoor stadium that day?..well, i'm glad it's over now...but i did enjoy the experience..
After the celebrations, i went with some church friends for lunch, and had thai food at this sort of a 'thai-food restaurant"?..the food was pretty nice, except that the prices seemed a tad exhorbitant, considering the fact that the premises weren't air-conditioned, and resembled more of a coffeeshop than a restaurant. But it was nice..=)..
After lunch, we went for a tour around the recently built National Library at Beach Road, and it's a pretty nice place, but it still can't beat my favourite, which is the Esplanade Library..haha..accompanied Weizhen back after that, and had a pretty interesting chat along the way.
In the evening, i met up with Paila to go to Marina Pier, a place which i have found to be a beautiful place, and wanted to share with her..I have never been there at night, and I kinda feel that it looks nicer during the day, maybe because it's more quiet during a weekday, and there are lesser people making noise, and breaking the seal of silence that lingers..with that, my weekend drew to a close..
Well, some updates on the week that just begun some days ago..These few days have been pretty much un-eventful for me..I've been spending my time reading, drawing, making some cards for friends, as well as enjoying life, having my daily dosage of caffeine during tea-time beside the sea, at Bakerzin, located within One Fullerton. It's a pretty nice and quiet place to unwind, and read a book...
Well, that's about all for tonight..haha...
p.s: To my pal Evien, Congrats on getting attached..haha..my sixth sense was pretty accurate ya?..=)..

++ quoth dragonfly at 10:28 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.