Saturday, April 29, 2006

HEllO!...

I've been kinda busy lately, creating some slides for my church's Annual General Meeting...pretty exciting though...will update more on my life in the next few days...

Just a little Inventory List of mine..haha...i was rummaging through my "toy / gadget" cupboard when i chanced upon a few of my old phones...haha...for those of you who have been bugging me about what old phones i have, here's what i found:

Nokia 3100
Nokia 3210
Nokia 8210
Nokia 8810
Nokia 6510
Nokia 7100
Nokia 7710
Nokia 9500
Ericsson R310
Motorola Accompli A6188
Motorola v6188
Siemens M35
Sony CMD-Z10
Plus a Sony Ericsson P900 that i lent to a friend, and i might have 1 or 2 more which are lying around somewhere, and i've forgotten about them..=)

Hahaha...that's 14 phones..haha...i didn't remember when i bought them already man!...haha...and Nokia should really have some form of a membership club!...i'm such a BIG supporter of their's!

Cheers!
Nicky, aka the knifeknut / phonephnut

++ quoth dragonfly at 11:17 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.