Sunday, April 30, 2006


Hello!...

As you can see, my new knife, the BIG one, is pretty Big...it's one of my Biggest Folding Knives I have in my collection, and the small one just below it, is one of my smallest folding knife..haha...isn't this cool...what a juxtaposition!...the Cell-Phone above is included to serve as a scale, for you to estimate the size of my new AL MAR SERE ATTACK 3003A Folding Knife!..=)...

Some Updates on the day...Attended my Church's Annual General Meeting today, which had a PowerPoinT presentation of the various ministries in church..This presentation was of my creation..haha...I rarely do presentations, and it was kinda an ardous process for me, but an enriching learning journey too!..=)...just glad the slide show went on well..=)..

To Micq, Joannz, Ben, Eunice, Weizhen=), and all who have tagged, haha..thanks!...i enjoy reading the tags manz...makes my blog more interesting too!...haha..=)

Kinda feeling sick now though...i don't know why, but i often get these excruciating stomach aches, which come coupled with pain along my lower back...urgg..and it just makes me double up, and i can't really stand or lie down straight...it was horrible today..and at night, i had to get a headache induced by cigarette smoke...that kinda put the lid on it all man...hope all this is gone by tomorrow..=)...and did i tell u, i can't seem to sleep at nights...i tend to toss and turn from about 1am+, all the way till somewhere around 5am, or 6am, before i finally catch some sleep...sigh..

Ending on a lighter tone, i have some things i await in eager anticipation! Firstly, my trip to Paris is just round the corner, and i will be leaving for the land of escargot within the month!...next, i can't wait till august!..cos 2 things happen...i commence my university term of study at National University of Singapore, AND...Elisha, Jabez, and Paul, my 3 favourite Missionary kids, are coming back to Singapore!!...yay!!..=)...

On that note, i shall pen my last sentence for the day..=)...

Life, What is it but a dream?..

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:37 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.