Tuesday, April 18, 2006





Went to look for a new phone today...My budget was $1500..wasn't really sure what i wanted, but there were two models which i was kinda interested in...one of which was this, the Nokia N91. It's a music phone with a 4GB capacity to store music..perfect for my outings, when i just want some quiet time for myself, and maybe some classical or soothing music to soothe my spirits..well, this phone proved to be too rich for my tastes too..perhaps because the shop i went to got the phone much earlier?...they were selling it at $1,900. purchasing it would thereby burn a $400 hole in my knife-budget.

++ quoth dragonfly at 4:41 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.