Monday, May 08, 2006


Hello!...

An update on the day...I went down to my knife dealer's today, wanted to buy another knife, of the same make and model as my scratched piece, but was told that there was only 2 of them...=(...and the other one was sold. So, I have decided to send my knife to one of the "knife-pimps", as we call them on the forums. Those guys are good at working with Micarta, and modifying knives. Will send it to one of the best "knife-pimps", to get them to sand down the scratches, and to polish it again!...will restore my precious back to the original glory!..=)...I've attached a picture of the scratches..manz...i'm quite good at drawing stuff with Microsoft Paint!..=)

Cheers!...haha...i'm excited abt Pizza tmr!..
dragonfly flutters away...=)

++ quoth dragonfly at 5:10 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.