Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Hello...

Just an update on my day..=)...
Had a rather nice day today, woke up at 10:30am this morning, checked my mailbox, and was elated to recieve an email from Bill Yester, who offered to re-condition my AL MAR SERE. He included his address, and hence, after a nice warm shower, i went off to the postal office to send my knife via courier to him. Hopefully I'll be able to get it back before my trip to Paris on 22nd May..=)..

After that, went to pick Weizhen=) up from her house, then we took a cab to Bukit Timah for porridge..=) She wasn't feeling very well, and to be honest, i felt a little bad for having her come with me even though she was sick...(but thanks for being so shang2 lian3 Weizhen=)!=))..Had Taiwan-styled Porridge at this eatery located in the middle of the stretch of shophouses facing Beauty World, (thanks Evien, for the recommendation!), and it was then that i learnt about the differences between Taiwan-zhou, and Cantonese-Zhou...never knew Weizhen=) was such a "zhou" connoisseur actually!...haha...oh well, sent her home after brunch...we met paila on the way home...she was in her mom's car/jeep, Weizhen=) and i were waiting for a taxi by the road when we heard someone calling my name...turned to see, and saw paila in her mum's car waving..haha...cool!

after which, I went to Borders and Kinokuniya, went to look for some books regarding knives, as well as hunt for some knife magazines, found a few i like, and bought them for my own perusal. After which i popped down to Cold Storage to buy some Chamomile Tea for Weizhen=), cos it's supposed to be helpful in relieving some of the sympthoms of flu.

On my way home after delivering a package, it started to pour real heavily!. and there was this taxi that was illegally reversing some 50 to 100metres!!..i had wanted to make a dash across 2 lanes in the heavy rain, and the first lane i was going to cross, was clear of traffic in the road direction of flow from my left to my right, and i was focusing on my right, to make sure no car came, that when i ran, i was knocked by the stupid cab that was reversing!...i NEVER expected him to be coming from my left, AGAINST the flow of traffic!!...grr!!..and thus i fell down, luckily with no major injuries, other then a lightly grazed right knee, and bruising my hip. And needless to say, i was drenched from top to bottom..So here i am now, with a fever and a headache from the exposure to the rain...haiz...i've attached a graphic illustration of my accident...

Oh well, on a lighter note, it's past 12am, 10th May 2006, and it's my grandmother's Birthday!...haha...i'm very sure she won't see this post ever, but anyway, i shall still wish her a Happy Birthday here!!...haha...=)

Think that's about all i'll post for tonight, till the next time i blog, Enjoy life!!

Cheers,
Dragonfly!

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:18 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.