Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hello!...

Hmm...just some updates on my life..=)

Last Thursday, i went to listen to the Workers' Party rallies with my church pastor - Uncle Daniel, Faith, & Jezrel. It was the first opposition rally i have been to, and it was pretty interesting...

Then on Friday, I went to attend the Singapore Democratic Alliance's rally with Eunice and her jc friends...they were really EXTREME!~!...haha...imagine this, one group of boys+girls, raising aloft a signboard that reads "I'D VOTE FOR SDA IF I WERE 21!"..haha...with lots of star-stickers stuck to it!...haha....after the rallies, we went to Macdonalds at Boon Keng, and took up a huge longggg table!...haha...and being Friesday, we ate Fries...haha...lame....=)

Fast forward to Sunday, I met up with Paila...I was slated to meet my dad at Bukit Timah Plaza, and Paila was in Orchard, so met up with her to take the bus back, and chit chat...(she stays in Bukit Timah)...we took the wrong bus, and ended up at Bukit Panjang!...haha...oh well, managed to catch the correct bus back though..=)

Well, the week ahead should be pretty exciting, Monday will be spent helping my mum to pack for the trip to Paris, Tuesday will be with Weizhen, enjoying Pizza n Ice-Cream...(hopefully it tastes Good!)...Wednesday would be celebrating my grandmother's birthday, Thursday would be meeting Selwyn - (My Maris Stella fellow Peer-Support-Leader) for cycling and lunch, and Friday would be Just slacking...=)...Cheers!..=)

Cheers!...
Dragonfly!

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:13 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.