Monday, May 15, 2006

Hello!...

Haha...i feel happy today...went to walk around a bit, took a bit of photographs, went from place to place, to hunt for the "right" picture i wanted, and snapped it!...after which, i went to have my photographs developed!..haha..there're still some photos which i wish to take, but that will have to wait till tomorrow..That's right, i've more to take tomorrow!...

An interesting sight caught my attention today. I was crossing the road, when i noticed that there were lights blinking on the tarred road. It's a pretty ingenious idea, when the "green-man" is not flashing, the lights stay constantly shining...when they start to blink, the "floor-lights" blink too!...perfect for people like me who cross the roads with their heads burrowed in a good read, staring downwards..

Packed a bit more of my luggage bag today. Was choosing which knives to bring to Paris. I chose a beautiful set of 8 to carry with me. My beloved knives..=)

Hmm...didn't do much else...by the time i finished everything, it was 10+pm...came home to rot all the way till now..haha...well, that more or less sums up my day!...till tomorrow!..=)

Cheers!
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:10 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.