Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hi Everybody...

Just an update..i'll be flying off to Paris tonight, for a 2 week vacation, and will be there till the 6th of June. I will definitely miss all my family and friends here, especially my closer friends, like mozzie, joannz, micqsy, eunice, my cells, ben, evien, etc...friends i haven't met in a while, like ah lian, and pongsy!!!...and of course, weizhen=), my makkan kakki, n hao xiong di...=)...okay lah...i think will miss all my friends!!...haha...just that maybe more so for the above mentioned people...yup..

Tis been pretty exciting packing for this trip of mine, as i have never been to Paris before..i've been to other parts of europe before...but not Paris..=)..oh well, pray for me ya?...that i'll have a safe and pleasant holiday!..=)

Met up with Chensi today for lunch at Sakae Sushi, followed by Coffee at Olio Dome today...twas pretty nice, meeting up, and chit chatting again after something like a few thousand years...hahaha...

Friends of mine should know i take photos on film...haha..i'm bringing something like 35 rolls of film there!..more then enough!..haha...i'll shoot some nice pictures for friends at home ya?..=)..

Tomorrow I'll be meeting mozzie for a quick lunch after sch...just before i leave...nice la...to meet up for lunch..=)

Well, i guess i've gotta go sleep already, i will try to update this blog in Paris if i can find a Wi-Fi spot!...haha...i'll be bringing my laptop there!...It's an important source of music, as well as a library of pictures!..=)..seeya guys soon!...

p.s: Thanks Eunice, for sending me off too!...=)...seeya tomorrow!...

Cheers!
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 11:02 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.