Friday, June 02, 2006

30th May 2006

Hello!...we arrived at Chartres, the place we'll be spending the next 3 days and 2 nights..tis a pretty scenic place! and this time i have a room to myself, which is kinda cool..alright..let me share something...last night i had a beautiful dream...well, it was beautiful because in it i saw the people i most miss..Elisha, Jabez, and Paul were all in my dream, which was very cool, because i miss them so much...in my dream, they were back earlier then expected, but they were leaving soon, because Paul was going to Toyko, and they were also going to some other country after that..somehow they looked different in my dream..only Elisha looked the same, but then again, he looked the same as he was when he was 6yrs old..haha...oh, and i also dreamt of weizhen...haha..she was wearing green in that dream of mine...seems like she was in the same attire as she was when she came bowling with us (Elisha, Jabez, Paul, Ben, Weizhen and myself)..haha...i woke up missing them even more, as well as missing my dream!..hahaha...
oh and another thing...somehow i associate Eunice with the Renault Scenic, maybe it's because her mum used to drive one...everytime i see one here in Paris, which is pretty often, the thought of Eunice crosses my mind...damn funny...haha...


Okay, more about the guesthouse..it's very pretty!...it has a beautiful garden, which has flowers of i think almost all 7 colours of the rainbow!...that is very pretty!..i took some lovely photos here too!..haha...this guesthouse has been here for ages...it was built in the mediavel era, can you believe that!..and the place is just too pretty!..furthermore, i have my own room, which has this study table by the window, facing out to the small street in front, and it's pretty cool because here i am now at my desk, blogging, drinking wine which i bought just now, and also, my room has a very classical feel to it, with a beautiful wooden cupboard, and the desk is a beautiful wooden one, kinda makes me feel like i'm a poet..haha...

Oh well, i'm a little tired tonight, so shan't blog much more..tomorrow i will be going out to take more photos, as well as rent a bicycle to cycle around here..haha..i will be armed with my cameras and my knives..haha...shall take loads of scenic photos!...haha...

Gotta go sleep soon, maybe tomorrow i can upload all these onto my blogger, if i bring my laptop to MacDonald's here, because they have free wi-fi access to the internet!..yay!...i'm feeling so starved of internet usage!...haha..oh well, prayers for the night, still for Pastor Boon Young to recover soon, and for safety, and journey mercies for me..=)..goodnight Blog!...

Cheers!
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 3:11 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.