Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i'm going cycling now...it's the best way for me to relax...to my friends, if anything happens to me, and i should die, or leave this world, please read my blogged post a few days ago...i'm just so nervous i really want to escape all my problems...God...if were to see you today, would you accept me into your kingdom? or would the gates reject me?...i'm scared...i feel like going to the places i frequent to relive memories...but something in me is scared...i'm not going to bring my knives out with me today...by right my knives always give me a sense of comfort...but i don't feel that now...i feel queer...i feel weird...will today be my last?..i don't know...

God help me please...i promise to be a better child of yours if you get me past this stage...help me God...help me my friends...pray for me, don't ignore me...help me...

dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 11:42 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.