Monday, June 12, 2006

Life, What is it but a dream?..

I'm feeling a little better now..but there's still a fear in my heart about something..kinda very worried about it...i don't want to lose a friend, and i hope i don't..i did something very wrong...i'm sorry...i regret my actions..i really do...i don't know what made me lose it..sorry again...

Friendship..probably the most important thing in my life...sometimes i realise i never treasure the friends i have, until the time comes when i lose them, or something happens, and we lose contact..from today onwards, i will treasure all my friends...and i will never do anything that betrays their trust in me ever again...i'm sorry...

dragonfly...

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:02 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.