Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh manz...

I don't know why this week has been such a lousy week...ever since monday i have been damn nervous...i keep having this weird fear in me...it's not just because of my fren..and it's so scary...i really don't know what has happened to me...i'm just damn scared, damn scared...i need help, but don't know where or who to turn to...urgg...i don't know why i am feeling like this...i just so feel like dying to escape all my feelings of fear...i'm just scared...i really am...don't ask me what i'm frightened of, i don't really know...i'm pettrified..to my closest frens, please don't dao me at this period...even if you're busy...i just need you guys by my side...God help me...please...God, are you still there?...or have you already forsaken me?...i'm scared...i'm scared.....help...

dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 11:27 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.