Saturday, June 10, 2006

Somethings that i want to get off my mind now...should i ever walk away from everything i have ever known, please read this..a peek into my inner most thoughts..

Apologies:

I haven't been a very nice person during this life of mine...Hopefully next time, i can be a better person.

To my closest friends..i know i haven't been a very good friend, and have even betrayed the trust put in me by some of you..i'm very sorry. i really am..please forgive me..if Jesus's blood can wash the sins of men away, will the life of a man atone for wrongdoings of his own?..i will always miss the times we hung out together, the times in secondary school, the games we played, the times we went cycling, the times we went to play lan games..

To my parents..i'll never be the child you want me to be...i'm sorry, but i'm unable to take all this anymore...u say that i always say "relax lah"..sometimes it was meant more for myself then for you..i'm sorry for all the things i did that were wrong last time..i was still young then, and din really know how wrong it was of me...i'm sorry i've never been the ideal child...i'm sorry for wasting so much money..the only wish i have is that i wish i had a sibling...but thanks for all the patience, and all the support you've always given me...and thanks for letting me get to see the world..

To my grandparents...thanks for everything..the only thing you never gave me was understanding and acceptance, which sadly was what i needed most in life..but thanks for all the love and care you 2 showered on me for all the years of my life, i really appreciated it...grandma, i will never forget the sandcastle u built on the island of pulau tingi last time when i was really young...grandpa, i will never forget the times u let me ride pillion on that old vintage bicycle of yours..i really thank you two especially..i'm sorry...sorry also for not being the perfect grandchild you always wished i could be...

To my aunt..thanks for being the one who understood me the most in the family...when i was young, you used to say that you wanted to bring me mountain climbing, etc when i grew up...i'm sorry i can't go liao...

To people who have ever looked up to me..i'm sorry my life isn't as perfect as what it seems...i'm sorry if i have destroyed your impression of me..do seek the Lord as your role model..he is perfect...

To people whose paths have ever crossed with mine in life..i'm sorry if often i have promised stuff, but never delivered...i tend to think too highly of my own capabilities, and often either i forget, or it is beyond my capabilities, and i end up dragging my feet over it...i'm sorry...

Thanks:

To my closest friends..thanks for making me feel accepted..thanks for being my listening ear when i had troubles, and thanks for being there..thanks for being my "Hao3 Xiong1 Di4"=)..somehow you understood me the most among my frens..to my cycling buddy, thanks for joining me for cycling, etc..i will always remember the game "1 day, my light went boom..."..thanks for teaching me to play dota too..and thanks for being there as one of my few closest friends, and letting me feel as though i had a younger brother..thanks for sharing my life with me..to my pal, thanks for listening to me so much in the last few weeks/months..thanks..i really appreciated it..and thanks for sending me off that time..though it's not all trips that that's possible...to elisha, jabez and paul, thanks for the caricature of yourselves..it's been on my wall ever since...thanks for looking up to me as ur korkor...to paul, good luck for ur bowling...to babe, thanks for being my listening ear when i was most down, esp during my bmt...thanks...to friends who have made me feel i mattered..thanks for it..=)

To You=): would you cry if i leave?...did you cry when i left?...

Life, what is it but a dream?
dragonfly/damselfly...

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:25 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.