Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HellO!...

Hahaha...I had a presentation this morning for my SSA2209(Government and Politics of Singapore) Module!..haha...there's Sue Ann, Xinyi, Weizhen=), and I..Weizhen=) was the first speaker, and I, the last...I really enjoyed the lesson, because I love debating sometimes, and i managed to really utilize the skills i learnt in pursuing History in JC...haha...but weizhen=) said that i sounded very different, because i was then speaking in proper english, in proper and complete sentences..haha...but that's just me...i have the ability to switch between styles of writing, and speaking..=)...

After our lesson, weizhen=), rebecca, another girl(i forgot the name), and i went to ginza to eat our lunch..haha...or brunch, for weizhen=)..haha...i had my favourite chicken rice!..hahahaha...and then we shared a bit of "Har Gao" too!..haha...so cool, rebecca is also a fellow "Har Gao" fan too!...yay...so Weizhen=)..next time we can all go eat dim sum!!...

hahaha...hmm..nothing much about the day i guess, except that i'm buying a new knife!!...woohoo!!...it's called the Emerson Super Commander, basically a Commander that's 20% larger!...haha...can't wait for it to come!...then it can complement my Commander EDC options!...haha

Well, that's about all for today, to my frens, thank yoU!...to Weizhen=), get well sooN!....Let's go for Crab Bee Hoon next week ya?..

Cheers!
dragonfly...

++ quoth dragonfly at 10:28 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.