Saturday, September 16, 2006

Some memories...

In my primary school days, i used to be the smallest sized in my class, and always would get bullied by the class bully...i used to get beaten by him, till i got bruises that showed..when my grandparents asked me about it, i would always attribute them to some kind of a fall...

In the School Bus, i once had someone smear bubblegum all over my hair then..my granny spent the whole day cutting bits and pieces of my hair off, to get rid of the bubblegum...

Those were the dark times of my past...but they made me stronger, made me a very protective person, protective of my physical well being, as well as erecting this barrier around me to protect myself from any possible harm. Seldom do i let people into my comfort zone totally. It also made me very protective of my loved ones, my family, and my best friends..

Why am i saying all these at 3:16am on a sunday morning?..i can't sleep..i felt so sad recently when i heard that one of my frens was ever beaten up by someone...it made me feel very mad, and sad too..how could anyone ever do such a thing?...what a bastard...i feel sad thinking of not only the physical pain my friend went through, but even more so the emotional hurt that resulted...

to you, i really hope u don't reconcile with him..not for any reason, but that i think it's scary that a guy can do that to someone he professes to love. to you, and to all my friends..should anyone ever bully u, remember that junpei will always stand up for you, and even fight for you if the need arises..

my friends who have been there for me when i'm sad, who have listened to me when i was in tears, i thank you..it is through people like you that i see God working through, and reminding me of His presence and glory. Likewise, when you have problems, or any problems, remember, Junpei will repay you for the concern you've shown him...a thousand times over and more...

Cheers,
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 12:18 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.