Monday, September 18, 2006

Talk to me O Lord
In recent days, i've been pondering quite a lot about life itself..Maybe my mum's scolding really did serve to jolt me awake..I've realised that i've really taken so much from them, but i've never given much back to them...to my family, i really appreciate all you've done for me..You've really made me understand what it means to be pampered as the only child...and dear Lord, I thank you for putting me in such a wonderful family..
Thanks Lord, too for giving me wonderful friends that stand by me when i'm down, friends that lift my spirits when i'm morally down, friends to raise me up when i'm spiritually in the lowest realms..Thanks guys, you've helped me become a better person that i would have been in a world devoid of you guys. My friends, I appreciate all that you have done..and should you ever need a fren, help, or just a shoulder to cry on, i'll be here...i can't promise much, but i promise i'll be there..
Lord, I pray that in the years to come, you'll let me become a better person...you kNow my weaknesses, you know my strengths...build my strengths, in the bible it says "...let your light shine for all to see"...Lord, so build me on my strengths..let your light shine through me, so that all may see a Christ-like life in me. Lord, ammend my weaknesses too, so that others may see how Christ works through flawed individuals like me, and let me be an example to lead others to follow You in my footsteps...
Lord, continue to speak to me, through music, through friends, and through nature, so that I may be enriched every minute, every second of my life..teach me to be Your faithful child once again..
Amen
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 6:58 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.