Friday, October 13, 2006

My New hangout!...and a new friend I made there...

HellO!...

Haha...had some cool news today!..well, I really couldn't finish my Sociology essay in time for tutorial today. Twas quite nervous actually because I've been doing quite fine for Sociology, and I didn't want to be given a BIG FAT Zero for this assignment due to my lateness!..oh well, the tutor gave me an extension of an hour, so i managed to submit it in the end to her..

When i approached my tutor just prior to tutorial, she told me something which really made me a tad excited!. Actually she asked me if the people from the school USP(University Scholar's Programme) had approached me. I was curious, and said no, but queried her regarding the basis of her question. She told me that she had actually submitted my name for recommendation to the USP. My!...was i pleasantly surprised!..heh...Well, there's nothing concrete at the moment, but if there is, that'll be pretty cool!..=)..Well, that was what excited me for my day in school!...hahaha

Alright, recently i've been spending quite a lot of time studying at a particular Starbucks outlet. I love the place because it's not only quiet, but there's ample powerpoints which i can plug my laptop into, and with the presence of Wi-Fi here, I can surf the net, as I study, and sometimes i need the internet to download slides, or to upload my homework, and this place just suits perfect!...furthermore, this particular outlet opens till "minuit" (french for midnight), and there's a direct bus back home..it's the best place for me!...

Since I came here, I've made a new friend too, one of the temporary workers here, called "E"..=)..I think she's got a very friendly look, and is very pleasant looking..I kinda like her smile. I found out more about her when once as i was ordering my food and drinks, she asked me for my name, and in return told me hers..=) We hardly talk, cos she's working, and i'm rather shy too...but well, today she gave me her msn email address..=) which is cool, cos we could talk more too...and furthermore she told me just now that she'd be working here everyday from now onwards..=) it's always exciting to make new friends!..=)

Hahahaha...this is so cool!...haha...will look forward to seeing you everyday!!..=)))))
Chill Out!
dragonfly...

++ quoth dragonfly at 3:09 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.