Sunday, October 08, 2006

They say God provides answers...well, i'm going cycling now...just like the last time..That time when i cycled on the highway, i asked God to protect me if it was His will that i live on, and for Him to forgive me, and to console my close ones if i left...Then He told me that i was to live...God, what will your answer be today?...I've got all my favourite stuff with me now...=)...To flippy, should i leave, in my house, there's a box, it's this Green Battle Field 2 box, which is written as First Aid Kit, it's in my wardrobe..ask mozz, he should kNow..inside has some money, it was actually for Her birthday surprise...but well, if it never materializes, please help me buy something for her from there...To You, i know you never read my blog, which is good...haha..cos i don't have to worry abt u seeing these...but sigh, u know, in my wallet, is the first picture i ever took with u?..and for 5 yrs, it was the ONLY foto i ever took with u alone...remember west coast park?...that was where we took it..=)...well, i'm sorry for everything...take care, hao xiong di...will miss u...

"It's too Late - Carole King"
dragonfly...

++ quoth dragonfly at 12:15 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.