Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fuck this whole damn world...I'll never ever understand how this fucking place works...me and my big mouth, to fuck with care and concern...i should just go fuck myself...am i straying away from God?...i guess i am...i just don't see the theme of "God is Love" in church...fuck it all man...nobody inderstands me, and nobody ever will...maybe 1 or 2 people do, and hao xiong di, thanks, you're one of them...to the rest, i honestly couldn't care less...damn this whole life of mine lahz...honestly, if you ask me who i am, i couldn't tell...an empty shell, that's all i am...i'm sorry i read what i wasn't supposed to...and someone told u i googled for the add?...fuck them, fuck them in the balls, fuck them hard........i never fucking told anyone i googled about it..to u, all i can say is sorry...period....to the person who said that i googled for it, if you're reading this, go fuck your own mother if you've got nothing better to do than open ur fucking mouth and talking nonsense...

fuck off!
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:52 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.