Saturday, December 02, 2006

Honestly, I really don't understand why you're so pissed at me...i mean, yes, i read your blog without asking you for the address...but i mean, a lot of people do that nowadays...is it really that wrong?...i know it's not nice, but i explained why i read it in the letter i sent you..okay, i realised maybe it's because i once asked you for your add, but you din give me...i'm sorry...that part slipped my mind...well, it's been more than a week since the incident occurred, and you have been like totally ignoring me...i just don't know what to do or say liao...i mean, i wish i don't lose a friend because of this, but it really does seem that way..i've said sorry to you so many times...what exactly must i do to redeem myself in your eyes?....haiz...i'm at a loss...I really treasure the friendship, will you forgive me?....i don't know...

i treat you as my friend always still,
but am i still your friend always?
honestly, i don't know anymore...

regards,
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:20 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.