Sunday, December 03, 2006

Updates on the day:

Morning, went to take part in the 21km run...run was soso...had too much stuff on my mind...re:the previous entry..was too tired too, and had a bad stomach ache from eating overnight curry...had muscle cramps too near the finishing line, but i guess something/someone pulled me past the finish line.

Church sucked...my beats were all wrong..half the time my mind was somewhere else too..i felt like fuck...fuck this, fuck that....i seem to be using this word a lot nowadays...fuck care that too...

after church, there was some carolling practice...that sucked too..it feels damn lousy to be in the same room as a friend who now hates you..shit...

after church, was suppossed to have tution, but i postponed it cos paula asked me to go watch this "water-performance" at the national museum...and the performance was awesome...thanks paula!..

sent her home after that, and i was so tired that as i was coming home, i fell asleep on the buses, and overshot all my stops, including the ones i had to change buses..ended up taking 6 rides to get home when in fact 1 or 2 could...dammit..

oh well, the week ahead's filled with stuff, some of which i really look forward to..

3 tuition classes to teach this week
spending a day out with the kids, cycling
collecting a new psp free from singtel
setting up my house for wifi
arts club monthly om

i guess that's about all..

well, i gtg..
regards,
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:37 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.