Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hmm...gave the 3 kids tuition yesterday, and i enjoyed it..haha..though jabez spoilt my pencil-lead holder, but it's okay..didn't tuition them in english yesterday, but instead we did maths..bought paul this book which is kinda like a TYS..but contains psle papers from 2002 till 2006..hope it helps him get a good grade for his PSLE at the end of this year..

We played a little with the frisbee too, after tuition..and paul gave me 3 bomb-bags..haha..i used to play with those when i was young..hmm..he asked me to place them in my dad's car to scare him..heh..well, i'm just gonna keep them as keepsakes..haha..

hmm..chatted with paula last night over the phone too..thanks for listening to me, and thanks for praying for me..i really appreciate that..i'm gonna try make myself more busy, so that i can keep my mind occuppied, and forget all my sorrows..also, i'm glad that i managed to inspire you through my sharings..and i hope you'll continue to score for your GP!..

this morning i woke up to a barrage of scoldings from my granny..she's conceerned about my health..somehow becos of my busy schedule, i hardly have any time to rest..and she feels that i should sleep more..well, ever since young, i've always not liked to sleep..to me it's a waste of time..haha..i reckon that i live longer if i sleep less..that's because i have a greater number of conscious hours per day..and thus my life is relatively "longer"..but well, that's just my theory..for me, i kinda wish that one day i could be able to live in the total absence of sleep..that would give me so much more time to think of ways to achieve what i want to do..

next thing..I realized i kinda lack an area of specialization..that is: i lack the existence of something which i can really do well, and excel in...right now i have the passion for percussions, and it's something i would really like to hone my skills in, and hopefully one day be able to as Faiser Florez puts it, play together with other professionals..maybe that would also let sydney see something in me?..

went to Art Friend to check out the pottery Hand-Wheels yesterday too..found one which is pretty good, heavy, sturdy and with a smooth spinning action..but it's pretty expensive..and would set me back by $140++..gotta go check up the feasability to have pots fired in Mr Lim's kiln too, before i can start pottery lessons for jabez proper..it's nice that he likes art too..really hope that i can nurture the 3 kids, and be a part of their growing up process...

well, here are the skills i wish to pick up/hone in 2007:
-Tennis
-Pottery
-Percussions
I really hope i can manage to successfully do so..


and here are the things i hope i can do to rake in some money:
-Percussions
-Knife designing/modifying/making
-Teaching
-Photography
-Writing Reviews


Currently, the only one which i've really been getting a steady income from is Teaching..and well, one can never ever really get enough money..

well, blogging from my cellphone is cool..heh..i've actually been blogging-on-the-go for the past hour, and it kinda just fits in nicely with my time..and i've just reached school..=)..well, one last thought of mine..that's about music...i don't know if i've ever mentioned this, but music's very important to me..to me, music has the ability to transport me from my present and very real surroundings, to a place which is within this world, yet out of it..for example, when i plug in my headphones to my psp, and put them on, the music engulfs me. I still see what's happening around me; i still feel the heat trying to melt me down, but somehow i feel detached from it all..it's as though i've transcended everything..and i'm just drifting around,,as an observer...the feeling is simply awesome...=)

help me believe in fairytales once again...
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:07 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.