Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PS2102 stinks...

I really can't grasp what the lecture's all about...so much so that sometimes i get more out of asking my friends to explain to me, as opposed to listening to the lecturer..

Well, firstly, gotta thank some friends for helping me out with my homework..
-Benjamin: for explaining much to me last night.
-Alvin: for trying to explain to us..but err...haha
-Weizhen=): for trying to help..
and most of all, thanks Jiajun for coming down to help me this morning, and lending me your calculator too..so sorry for making you wake up, and come down so early when u're not feeling well..

Oh well, i was 40 minutes late for lect, but apparently, that's alright..haha...camy din even come for lect...

well, my mind's pretty random now..so i'm just rattling off things that pop into my mind. This morning Weizhen=) told me about a poster she saw..apparently my church's chang an mu shi is coming to nus to give a talk on the issue "If God is Love, why is there suffering"...I think i really want to go attend it...i guess it'd answer a question of mine too..which is "why does God allow so much pain to be in me?"...sigh..alright..shan't elaborate further..last night i had a good talk with __..it seems that it's always when we almost end up quarelling that we really get a chance to talk things out..it's good actually, but...ya..it's sometimes very stressful...i guess i should really try to just push her out of my life..maybe then she will look at me in a better light..oh well, i'm really tired...really really tired..sometimes i wonder, what if i had never started liking her?..what if i had stuck to the first girl i liked, would i be in the same situation now?...actually, maybe yes...i think i should really close that part of my heart up..right now, if you ask me what brings me the biggest joy, it's the 3 kids..they really make me feel happy..well, i dunno...God, don't just show me a sign...teach me how to live the life you want me to...or is the pain i feel intended?..draw me back to you Lord...I'm injured, and i need your caring hands to nurse me back to who i was...Help me Lord..

elipsis
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 7:05 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.