Friday, February 23, 2007

Hello!!..=-)

Hmm...today was an awesome day..haha..let's see..met up with Ms Balloons=) at 11, brought her to my mum's for ballet lessons after that..haha..ballet was fun..my mum had suggested me learning together with her, but i wasn't sure if she would be okay with the idea..well....haha...i was pretty happy when during ballet, she asked me to join her..haha..so well, i joined in..

My mum was basically only teaching the two of us..haha...that was pretty cool...did some basic jumps and stuff, and i think she did quite well!..=)..my mum was quite happy with her actually too..=)..haha..as for me...ermmm...haha...i stink at it..=p...but i enjoyed myself!..=)...

After ballet, we cabbed down to Neil Road, where I had booked a place at this Japanese Restaurant, to celebrate a belated birthday with her..haha..in the morning, when i had met her, i hadn't passed her her birthday present, but rather, had carried it with me all the way till we were at the restaurant...haha..also, the previous night, i had asked her to bring her iPod nano down on the pretext that my mum needed it for ballet..hahaha..(ain't i smart?..=p)...alright, so i passed her the card and the present at the restaurant, and the look on her face was a nice mix of surprise and joy..=)...glad you like the card i made for you, Ms Balloons=)..i don't make cards for everyone of my friends k...=p...

Oh well, did i mention, just the 2 of us ate like let's see...hmm...3 plates of Salmon Sashimi, 1 "Spider" - Soft Shell Crab Hand Roll, 1 mixed sashimi platter, 1 chawanmushi, 1 tofu thingy, 1 mixed tempura, 2 green teas, 1 sesami ice cream..think that's about it...i THINK...ahahah...too bad they din have Unagi...Ms Balloons=) likes that..Oh, and did i also mention, we had the whole restaurant to ourselves!...*smiles*...so it was pretty nice..

After a nice lunch, we took a short 5 minute stroll down the street, where i brought her to this Viennese Cafe..haha..Over there, between the 2 of us, we had a Red Wine, a "Maria Theresa" Alcoholic Coffee, an Apple Strudel, and a Sache Torte (Traditional Viennese Choccolate Cake)..haha..glad you liked it!!..=) [P.S: we almost had Cheesecake, and probably Mudpie at NYDC after that..if not for the fact that we didn't have the time for it..]..haha..

After our Viennese Cafe meal, we then cabbed down to Wheelock, to do the setup for the present i got her as a birthday present..haha...followed by some shopping at Kinokuniya with the vouchers i gave her..all in all, it was an awesome day!!..Thanks for spending it with me..=)

Love lotts,
dragonfly..

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:52 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.