Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hmm...i saw a set of congas today..pretty affordable..at $399..i thought it would be 1000+..but it's not...yup..

hmm..i'm really just so sick of telling people stuff, asking people stuff..etc..i can't wait to get out of university..i have this feeling i'll work my ass off when i'm out..audrey commented yesterday that i look tired..do i?..hmm..i guess that's the look i'm gonna be having now..called my mother just now. Wanted to ask her for permission to get the congas..in the end, she gave me a lecture about me working too much..well, last time u complained that i was slacking..now u complain that i work too much..hmm...just want u to know that this is going to be the case from now..i'm just going to find more work to do, to get money, as well as to occupy my time..

now, i have probably 1 slot of free time each week, and that's reserved for the kids. I guess i'm slowly going to disappear from church too...already i've kinda left the group already. I don't join them for lunches anymore too. I'm quite tired already..in church, i don't feel any sense of friendship..i feel so "out"...i used to have a friend whom i felt close to, and whom i usually stuck around in church..but ever since he left, i felt kinda "betrayed", and nowadays, i hardly talk to him too..no point lah...i used to treat him as my best friend..but that's gone..u're kinda still my fren though..but just one of them.

maybe i won't leave church lah, but perhaps i might leave youth ministry...i don't fit in there..i'm very happy helping the children's ministry actually..=)..damn...i'm late for my p.i class..cos percussion lessons started late today..then now i had to take a taxi..which stinks, cos i'm trying to save money..oh well, no choice lah..urrgg...

Oh well, something to look forward to!..I went to buy the tickets for "Ghost Rider" on Saturday!..haha..yay!..will be bringing Elisha, Jabez & Paul, together with one of their friends, Adithya(sp?)..gosh..it's becoming a Big group!...haha...imagine if daniel came too...i'd be a bit nervous, cos so many kids! but nevertheless, i'll love it!!..=)

Cheers,
damselfly on feb 14th

++ quoth dragonfly at 5:39 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.