Friday, February 16, 2007

hmmm...

hahaha...today's a pretty awesome day!..well, in the morning i went back to my secondary school, Maris Stella High, and the first thing i saw there was my pot, the one i did for my Secondary 4 O'levels art exam in the display cabinet, with my name, and a writeup...that really made me smile..it's a beautiful feeling looking at something in an exhibit case, knowing that it's your creation. Next, went to visit the teachers in the staff room, and was quite nice re-acquainting myself with my sec sch teachers..haha...oh well, i shall go back every year!

well, after that, i met up with a fren for lunch...twas pleasantly surprised when she asked me out for lunch..thanks..=)..i enjoy your company Ms Balloons..=))))...hahaha

Alright..nothing else to blog about...gotta sleep early!...i've got a tuition student to teach tomorrow at 10am!..and watching "Ghost Rider" with the kids, and adithya in the afternoon!!...gotta shop for Ms Balloon's birthday present toO!..

Cheers!
Dragonfly!

++ quoth dragonfly at 8:30 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.