Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hello!...
yesterday was an awesome day for me at Cuba Libre!..haha...to the folks there, i'm known as "Nik-O-Las from Sentosa"..well, that's how Faiser introduced me, and the name's stuck..haha..yesterday was awesome as it was when they let me play much more, and even let me play on the Timbales(an instrument i've never played before!)...well, here are some pictures..=)..p.s: do i look very under-dressed?..my mum thinks i should wear something nicer when i perform..
This is how Cuba Libre looks like...love the place!
from the left: the Keyboardist from Bolivia; the guitarist from Chile; the conguero from Sentosa; the guerilla percussionist from Columbia, and the bassist from Spain
and this is me when i'm trying to go faster, and trying to keep the Montuno beats consistent in pace and uniform in sound!
here's the band again...=)
and finally, this is me on the Timbales, and Jhon(our guerilla conguero / trumpeter from Columbia) on the Congas!
Cheers and Regards,
dragonfly_conguero

++ quoth dragonfly at 7:21 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.