Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hello!...

Haven't blogged much recently...been a little busy actually...with school term essays, with projects, and some arts club activities which i was helping out with. But i got some new stuff!..hahaha...some posts back i posted pics of my latest blade score, well, i tuned my Obie a little. the action's glass-smooth now, and i polished the bolsters a little, and i think they look better now..the Carbon fibre handles were polished a little too, and i quite like the looks of it now..here's some pics of it.


Also bought 2 new torx-head drivers for disassembling / assembling my Obie(seen in the picture accompaning my Obie)..pretty expensive though, they cost S$10 each..but i guess it's a worthwhile investment. At least i won't bugger up the screws.


Got a book too!...my aunt's a saint...she often brings me to kinokuniya, and basically will pay for my purchases there. So i got this book on the 9-11 event, and it also talks about the build-up to the event. She also got me this cd "Grandes De La Musica Cubana - Guantanamera" from Spain, and a shirt from Spain too..pretty cool!..the shirt's in the wash, so i can't post a pic of it..haha
and finally!...my first Havaianas...hahaha...love them...they look funky...hahaha...and all my friends give me a funny look becos its "not me"...hahah

Hahaha...that's all for now!..

Cheers and Regards,
dragonfly

p.s: Welcome back Bulus!, and stay safe, Angeline!

++ quoth dragonfly at 7:36 PM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.