Thursday, January 03, 2008

*Some Thoughts*


Yesterday was the first day of school for the secondary schools, as well as primary schools. Paul's in ACS(I) this year, and i just want to say that of all things that happened in 2007, of all my achievements, if there is one thing i'm most proud of, is that Paul did well for his PSLE exams, and made it to ACS(I). Also, very proud of Jabez too! cos he did well for exams too!, and he's now in the top class of his level!..very proud of Elisha too, becos he's consistently doing well..
Well, this post was mainly to say what i mentioned in the paragraph above..haha..okay, well, i think this quote from Philippians is very apt here when i think about the kids..
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1: 3 to 6)....and this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ - to the glory and praise of God (Philippians 1: 9 to 11)"


below are some pictures taken on dec 31st 2007..haha..
Cheers and Regards,
junpei

Paul and i on the "Chu Chu Train"
The Whole group that went to Escape Theme Park, Thanks Huimin!
Paul and i, on this rock, in the sea, with the Horizon behind us!

++ quoth dragonfly at 3:15 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.