Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello!..

I had a fun day today..=) firstly, in the morning i had a tutorial discussion in Eusoff Hall with my group mates from my International Security module. That was pretty okay, and after which i stayed in school to finish my essay which was actually way overdue!..as i was walking to submit the essay, i bumped into another Political Science tutor / lecturer, and we had a chat about blades!!...talked about kris's, about japanese swords, etc. Glad that i know of 2 excellent Lecturers who are blade-afficandos as well!.


After i submitted my essay, i rushed off to meet xuening and her friends for lunch at Dover Market. It was a pretty fun event. Thanks for the "Honeydew Milk Tea" treat!!..haha..it was the first time i tried this flavour..to tell the tRUTH, it was quite nice..haha...well, Paul joined us later..and Jaime went like bonkers..haha..i even smsed Xuening saying "Jaymie keeps staring at paul..haha"..well, i just hope Jaime didn't scare Paul..haha..but well, i thoroughly enjoyed the lunch session today. Xuening's friends seem friendlier now too, i guess it's because i've met them a couple of times, so not so much of strangers now..well, see you guys at lunch on Friday again!..

And finally, I just bought another knife..haha...ain't that cool?..Here's what's coming in from a Japanese knifemaker whose artist name is Kansei Matsuno. Here's 2 pictures of the knife..I can't wait till it arrives!!
Cheers and Regards,
Nick

++ quoth dragonfly at 6:37 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.