Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello!...

hmm...i'm feeling quite peaceful today, glad to have spent the day restfully..had some booth duty today, and after that i went to church to practice on the congas!..managed to practice the following rhythms..Bolero, Mambo, Cha Cha, Rumba Guaguanco & Merengue!!..it was rather therapeutic=) I love percussions!...

Was reading quite a bit today, and I spent some time thinking too..I'm really glad for the presence of the 3 of them in my life..they're really damn fun to be with...like my msn nick says, when i count my blessings in life, i first count the 3 of them..=)..Elisha, Jabez, Paul, you guys rock, and Elisha, i'll always thank God for putting you in my group. If not i would never have gotten to know you, Jabez, or Paul!...thank you sooo much for the joys you guys have brought into my life, and i pray God will always keep us close, as brothers for the rest of our lives!!..haha...it would be so cool if when i'm 80 years old, and you guys are like 66, 67, 68 years old, and we go cycling!!..hahaha!!..

Cheers and Regards,
dragonfly!

++ quoth dragonfly at 1:31 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.