Monday, March 17, 2008

hello..=)

Today was a nice day, in the morning i met Siying to study at Starbucks at Holland Village. Initially i'd suggested Coffee Club, but i didn't realize that not everywhere is open at 9am!..so in the end we went to Starbucks...it was pretty nice studying there..i managed to get quite a bit done..thanks for waking me up too!..=)

In the afternoon, after my International Security Lecture, i went for Ice Cream at Daily Scoop's with Paul!..that was pretty fun..had quite a good chat too..i love chatting with all 3 of u, and it's always awesome to be able to talk to u guys...more awesome than anything else. Like i tell some of my friends, the 3 of you are the greatest blessings God has put in my life. Inititially. u guys were my 3 favourite kids...but i think u guys are slowly changing roles, becoming friends i can share more of my life with, and soon you guys will be my best friends!!..it's wonderful how God works in my life..giving me brothers i never had as an only child, and when i asked Him for 1 best friend, he's given me 3 instead! You guys bring the most joy into my life!...Thanks again!

In the evening, i had to head back to school to put up some posters...tt was pretty boring, and to top it, i missed my bus, and had to wait for the next bus..which took ages to come!..but then i saw YOU. Just before that, actually i was thinking abt the time when i bumped into YOU when u got off the bus to change to ur bus, and it was pretty cool to really bump into YOU just now...=)..

Alright, i've got to go sleep..need rest..and my new knives are not here yet!..My Jim Burke Rockstar, and my Tom Mayo Wharnie TNT!..hopefully they come tomorrow. Goodnight everyone, and once again, thank you God, for putting Elisha, Jabez & Paul in my life..

Cheers and Regards,
dragonfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 7:02 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.