Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello!!!...
Today's been an awesome day for me!!..i collected my new LP Galaxy 14" Djembe from Jhon today!...and it looks and sounds uber awesome!!..but it is HUGE siaz!..haha...check out the pics!...Thanks Faiser, and Thanks Jhon!!...thanks bro...will miss jamming with you. Next time if there's a chance to meet again, let's do some gigs/jamming!..Muchas Gracias!!
Here's what my Djembe looks like seated in the living room...
Here's a pic to show how big it is...
A pic of Faiser, Me, and Jhon at Changi Airport
The bag i'm getting tmr. The bag's by Meinl, because LP doesn't have a bag big enough for this.
Cheers and Regards,
Nick

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:04 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.