Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life is unpredictable...you never know what tomorrow holds in store...Should the Lord decide to bring me back to him tomorrow, or whenever, these will be my last words.





To my 3 brothers, you guys have been the greatest blessing to my life...of the 3 of you, all 3 are special, and each of you are my favourites...no matter what happens to me next, no matter where i go, be it temporary, or be it permanent, i'm glad you guys came into my life...Elisha, you'll always be special because it was through you that i got to know Jabez & Paul..should i leave tomorrow, will you guys still remember me when you reach your 20s?...Will you still remember this big brother of urs?..Paul, lunches with you have always been fun..."behind you.." u always sms me..haha...but somehow i've always been able to find where you are, and spot you before you have a chance to sneak on me...if i'm gone, don't be too upset too...thanks for all the fun you've given me in my life..Jabez, u're very artistic, and hope someday u'll be able to put that to use...in an sms u once said u like following in my footsteps...only follow the good ones ya?..for the paths i've gone wrong, never follow them...=)



To You, haiz...i dunno...loving you has been the hardest thing to do in my life...i've failed...i have been trying and trying and trying...hoping that someday you might like me back...honestly now i feel so tired...if God takes me now, i couldn't care less...8 years i've tried, and 8 years of pain is what i get in return...i don't know what else i can do to melt your heart...what's your heart made of?...tell me so i can try to melt it!...anyway now all i have to say is this...should i die, and you realize i'm gone, i just have 1 last wish...that you don't feel upset for too long...becos that will change nothing...if i die, all i hope is that you'll move on...find someone you love, and who loves you back...someone once loved you so much that he would gladly give up everything in this world for anything that would make life easier for you, and/or make you happier..that's something you can be happy about...but seriously, should i die, the last thing i'd want would be for you to be sad...if i'm gone, move on...

Regards,
Junpei

++ quoth dragonfly at 6:34 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.