Saturday, October 25, 2008

Love...what a fancy word...What is love?...can someone please explain it to me?...i don't get it...i've come to the conclusion that i must be someone totally unloveable...ugly, stupid, useless, rude, etc etc...whatever...how come i try so hard, but it just doesn't work...life sucks...i hate this life of mine...my tagline for now.."If God is love, why does it hurt?"...your heart must be made of some uber-cool substance that has no melting point...cos no matter what i do, i can't seem to melt that ice-heart of yours...8 years...and it still hasn't melted 1 bit...i hate myself...i dun hate u...i just wish i were someone more likeable...i tried giving up so many times...but i can't...i just can't...don't ignore me now...if u do, i might really go die...

But i must say first...nobody ever knows what tomorrow holds in store...if i should die tomorrow, and you never see me again, please don't feel bad...move on...no point feeling sad after i'm gone...it would hurt me even more wherever i am....there's just no point in it already...

If i were to leave this world tomorrow, dun worry too...the fanclub can do without me...i've already jiao1 dai4 everything properly...website, badges, tee shirts etc...i won't inconvenience u...

If God is love, why does it hurt?
Regards,
Junpei / monkey / your friend...

++ quoth dragonfly at 9:42 AM


.: about.me :.
[Life is like a dream..In reality, things do not always go the way we want them to turn out. What we desire, may not always be what life destines for us. These unfulfilled wishes turn into actuality in our dreams. Dreams reveal what we want to happen in life, and it is only in dreams, that possibility is infinite..Dream a dream tonight...=)]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++大风吹
++Benjamin Kirk
++Cousin
++Deborah
++Eunice
++Huimin
++Isabelle
++Joann Tan
++Lizhen
++Lynn Toh
++Mathias
++Paila
++Pongsy
++Victoria
++My take on knives
++Yingjun

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.